In this lecture Sayyid Muzaffar Husain Shah explains the concept of 'Ilm-e-Ghaib or the Prophet's (peace be upon him) Knowledge of the Unseen with references from the Qur'an and prophetic traditions (ahadith).
Some points covered in the lecture are:
1. Definition of 'Ilm-e-Ghaib.
2. Does Allah('azzawajal) reveal the knowledge of the hidden things to anyone?
3. Explanation of ahadith cited by the deniers of Ilm-e-Ghaib.
4. Did our beloved Prophet (peace be upon him) have the knowledge of 'maa kaanaa wamaa yakun' - 'that which has occurred and that which shall occur'?
5. Can the adjective 'kul' be used in the context of the Prophet's (peace be upon him) knowledge?