Finding a peer o Murshid

Discussion in 'General Topics' started by Mohamed Shah Qadri, Aug 4, 2018.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Aqdas

    Aqdas Staff Member

    If your pir has passed away, you can take bayah with another.
    Mohamed Shah Qadri likes this.
  2. Mohamed Shah Qadri

    Mohamed Shah Qadri Active Member

    Asalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakahtu.

    I sincerely want to know if it is possible to pledge bayah to another sheikh after my sheikh (who I regard as being kamil) has passed away(in 2010 while i was still very young)? And if so where do i find such a kamil peer like the abraars and abdaals?


Share This Page