Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Seerat ar-Rasul' started by Aqdas, Jul 6, 2007.
do you know which volume this is mentioned in?
mawlana amjad 'ali a'zami writes in bahar e shari'at that the blood of the prophets is halal for us to drink to gain barakah.
mawlana faiz aHmad owaisi has written on this too
my dear brother, mawlana munawwar 'ateeq rizwi, wrote on this issue a while ago. it is here.
also the blessed prophet had no shadow.
he could see in the dark as well as he could in sunlight.
he could hear things from very far away.
when he smiled noor came out. sayyida aisha says that she would often find lost needles by the light emitted from his blessed face when he smiled.
he had the physical strength of 100 of the men of paradise and each man in paradise has the strength of 10 earthly men so he had the strength of 1000 men!
prof. tahir ul qadri gave an excellent speech once on the virtues of the blessed prophet's excreta. it must be on the minhaj site somewhere.
I attended a mawlid with Shaykh Sadiq al Alawi last weekend and he mentioned 10 unique attributes of RasulAllahu SalAllahu Alaihi Wasallam.
He said that if you write them on a piece of paper and put them up in your house it will safeguard your home from calamities, theft, fire and jinn.
With the help of a kind soul who helped transcribe the urdu talk they are summarised below:
1. The clothes of the Prophet SalAllahu Alaihi Wasallam were never soiled/dirtied
2. The Prophet SalAllahu Alaihi Wasallam never yawned.
3. No one saw the excrement of the Beloved SalAllahu Alaihi Wasallam as the earth consumed it but only smelt a sweet fragrance.
4. Flies never alighted on the blessed clothing of the Beloved SalAllahu Alaihi Wasallam
5. The Prophet SalAllahu Alaihi Wasallam never had nocturnal emission
6. When the Beloved SalAllahu Alaihi Wasallam mounted on animals they never urinated, defecated and remained still. When the animal travelled with the Prophet SalAllahu Alaihi Wasallam, it moved with reverence and respect.
7. In every action and statement of the Prophet SalAllahu Alaihi Wasallam there is a secret and wisdom in it. There are zaahirI (outer) secrets to it and baatinI (inner) secrets to it understood by the Ulama and Awliya.
8. The Prophet SalAllahu Alaihi Wasallam was born circumcised.
9. The Prophets SalAllahu Alaihi Wasallam eyes would close but his pure heart remained awake.
10. The Prophet SalAllahu Alaihi Wasallam used to see behind him as he used to see in front of him
Any mistakes are from me and may Allah forgive me.
can someone tell me the name of the saHabi who was ordered by rasulAllah sallAllahu 'alayhi wasallam to go to a remote place and place the blessed blood of rasulAllah sallAllahu 'alayhi wasallam there?
he went out with the holy blood of our master 'alayhi's salam and drank it because he did not want to throw it away. when he returned, our master fidaka abi wa ummi sallAllahu 'alayhi wasallam said, "you drank it, didn't you?". he affirmed. our master sallAllahu 'alayhi wasallam gave him glad tidings [of freedom from hell?] but said my blood being in you will cause you to speak up when others remain silent.
was it 'abdullah ibn zubayr? is this the same 'abdullah ibn zubayr who refused to stay quiet before the armies of yazeed and got killed for his opposition?
was it umm ayman who drank the blessed urine of rasulAllah sallAllahu 'alayhi wasallam because she thought it was water? and rasulAllah sallAllahu 'alaihi wasallam said you will never have stomach pains again.
'aisha radiyAllahu ta'ala anha said when my master sallAllahu 'alaihi wasallam would go to relieve himself; i would go to the place thereafter and would find no waste at all; just a sweet fragrance.
his sweat was pure.
his saliva was pure. each and every part of his body was pure and holy and blessed and anything connected with him sallAllahu 'alaihi wasallam is also blessed.
there are some people who believe rasulAllah sallAllahu 'alaihi wasallam is a mere bashar no different to any other human. so, this is a test for such morons. when your wife makes a curry; go to the dish and spit in it. you will get a slap on the face from the missus and no-one will eat the curry. whereas when rasulAllah sallAllahu 'alaihi wasallam blessed that pot of curry by putting his holy saliva in it; it multiplied and the saHaba ate from it.
guidance is only from Allah.