Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Smalltalk' started by Aqdas, May 23, 2007.
they're good, aren't they? saa lan brother!
aqdas bhai this is a formal request to the admin to stop you from writing any more of your AWFUL puns. please bhai i am groaning.
abu nibras---bhai, you win!
i think i have tried kibbe--but in a lebanese place. does raw fish [sashimi] count as weird?
try it; you meethe like it!
eeewwww! i always thought you indians were a bit weird--now i have proof!!
please don't laugh but i sometimes like to mix sweet and savoury. i'm known to be partial to gosht ka saalan on meethe chawal. you ask, "that defeats the purpose". who cares! it's very nice!
1. sheep's brain -- btw why is this wierd, i have it very often
2. sheep's testicles -- tasted it.
3. sheep's stomach/ intestines -- a delicacy in hyderabad that they make called chakna , if you ever witness the washing of it you'll never try it (btw i think its makruh by some but ok by others )
4. cow's hooves - sheeps hooves
5. sheep tongue
6. sheeps eyes
7. ox tongue -- at a halal chineese place - couldn't go beyond the first bite
11. a turkish delicacy called kibbe which is fresh raw minced and seasoned lamb meat.
i ate chicken and chips in a mosque once as part of the langar shareef!
it certainly is. the best thing you can buy for £3.
I'll take your word for it Shaikh as you're a Pakistani and i'm not. I'll stick to the brummie delicacy of donner in naan!!!
i thought we couldn't eat sheep's stomach (ojri in punjabi)? and how can anyone eat that?
brother chishti, sheeps or bulls testicles aka kapooray in urdu/panjabi are a lahori delicacy. perfectly safe and supposed to be good for you.
arabs eat sheeps eyeballs?!! not tried that though. yuck!
you're not very PUNny guys!
Who says we can't eat sheep's stomach [called ojri in panjabi] or octopus? it is from the sea, see. at worst octopus would be makruh and i had it in a malaysian place.
so, what is the ruling for stomach and octopus in Hanafi fiqh?
Forget the octopus...bro sheeps testicles!!!!! Stick to daal n roti bro, much safer, i'll stop "bleeting" now ;-)
i thought we couldn't eat stomach or octopus. how come you eight that?!
i have had the 'pleasure' of eating the following:
1. sheep's brain --a bit like scrambled egg.
2. sheep's testicles -- really bland. not v. nice.
3. sheep's stomach--not bad. very rubbery and a strange texture like brillo.
4. octopus -- quite nice. rubbery. similar to other seafood.
5. cow's hooves -- disgusting. [aka as gaaye kay paaye]. (but sheep's hooves are lovely!)
6. cats -- only joking!