Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Bickering' started by Ibrahim, Jan 26, 2022.
I've put this thread in Bickering section. Lol.
English for the UK youf.
Or Arabic so that all alims globally can understand the mawzu.
1 on 1 - with a bench of three neutral judges; or one judge selected by Asrar, one by Shahid, and one truly neutral who is respected by both. This must be confirmed in written statement by both brothers prior to starting.
Aside - who does the deeming as to who is aggressive or disrespectful or not? What if Asrar or Shahid themselves are aggressive or disrespectful to each other?
East Midlands or Southampton. Must be neutral turf.
Just my 2 cents.
1. This debate is a joke- they may as well be debating whether it's halal to eat mermaids or not. There are people out there doubting the existence of God and we've got a debate about whether MMA is halal instead. Good use of your time everyone.
2. Did Shaykh Asrar already agree to these conditions or is this just coming from Imam Shahid's head?
3. Shaykh Asrar later clarified that boxing etc is haram- so how can they debate a point which they both agree on? Doesn't make sense
4. These three topics of debate are insufficient- the topic of Imam Shahid and his connections to the sulh kulli organisation of JTI should be a topic of debate too. Since we're having a petty debate, why not make it more petty, eh?
In his original video he also stated that Shaykh Asrar didnt refute the person who praised PAQ in his presence at Lea Bridge Road mosque in Walthamstow. Now that his own ustad, mufti Aslam, has done something even worse where he can be seen recently in a mehfil hosting PAQ he ought to be fair and refute his teacher as well. Perhaps Shahid Sahib should first organise a debate within his own home with his ustad and resolve that matter first, after all this one is much more important than the issue of drinking poison or that of mma and boxing. After all it is necessary first to fix the issues within one's own circles prior to looking elsewhere!
Caption: “Instead of answering questions on his open violations against the Sunni Maslak and Shari'ah, Asrar Rashid has resorted to insults, slander and avoidance. Finally he has come out and asked for a debate. His challenge is accepted!”
“Fakeer banda e nacheez” (as he refers to himself in the video—wah! What a true embodiment of asceticism and piety!), says that Shaykh Asrar has not answered his questions and has been two months. Is this guy joking? Or is he just the blithering idiot everyone already thinks he is?
He also said that Shaykh Asrar’s people swore at him—but he went to have a burger with them after the meeting which was published on social media?
Why does Shahid Ali get to choose the terms of this debate?
I don’t think the debate should be in Urdu, this is a UK issue and lots of people won’t understand a thing. Can’t he speak in plain simple English?
Instead of focusing on Shaykh Asrar, why doesn’t Shahid Ali take a good look at himself and answer about his silence about Zayn ul Aktab and JTI: Zayn holds aqidah of kufr and JTI and Pir Maroof support Irfan Shah Mashadi.
Shahid Ali claims that he is on “Haq”… can he prove that? What is “Haq”? a layperson like me would like to know since I’d also like to be on Haq.
Since he is so confident about him being on Haq, why can’t he do the debate alone? Why run for help and support from others and pull them into a drama he has created? Is he scared that Shaykh Asrar will wipe the floor with him on 1:1?
Imam Shahid has accepted Shaykh Asrar's challenge to a debate
1) If reading namaz behind deobandis or badaqeedah is allowed for person who doesn't have knowledge
2) Whether drinking poison is allowed
3) Whether MMA and boxing is allowed
1) Must be in urdu so the elder alims can understand the mawzu
2) 5 people on each party but Shaykh Asrar cannot bring anyone who is deemed aggressive or disrespectful
3) Debate in Bradford